Warhammer Online devs have posted the official patch notes for v1.1a. The new patch features several fixes as well as several RvR changes. See what's new in v1.1a below.
The release of 1.1a has been an exciting day and we're pleased to provide the following updates to make the new update even better. We're still at work to make sure everyone has a great experience with all of the new features and additions! Please note some of the items below will only take effect once you've restarted your game and re-run the patcher.
Have fun and please continue reading for the full details!
General Changes & Bug Fixes
* Fixed an issue that was causing monsters' death animations to play several seconds after the actual event of the monster's death. Monster death animations will now play more in sync with their actual deaths.
* The change in travel costs for Flight Masters have been reduced to their original 1.06 amounts.
* Players will no longer randomly fade in and out of view
* Fixed several issues that caused players to crash to desktop and improved client stability.
Combat and Careers
Archetype Morale Abilities
* Focused Mind: This ability will once again correctly decrease casting build times by 50%.
* Sinister Blade: Removed the erroneous Engineer career requirement from this weapon.
* Corrected erroneous renown rank requirements on the Devastator armor set should and chest pieces.
* Hornbreaka Stabba: This item was erroneously set to be a Great Weapon. This issue has been fixed, and Squig Herders will now once again be able to equip it.
* Shields that were previously not applying a block % in the character window will now correctly apply the bonus.
Quests and Public Quests
* A Taste of Their Own Medicine: Players will now receive proper credit for the quest condition when firing the Eagle Claw.
Realm vs. Realm
* The focal point of our new Open RvR influence gameplay is mortal combat between players of enemy realms. In order to ensure that player-versus-player battles provide the best source of influence in the Open RvR areas, we have adjusted the amount of influence associated with capturing battlefield objectives, keeps and fortresses. We have only adjusted the values for offense, i.e. capturing and objective. The values for defending an objective will remain, in order to encourage players to reap the benefits of defending their realm's objectives. These changes bring the amount of influence earned for these actions in line with the rest of the Open RvR Influence system.
* Fixed an issue on Open RvR ruleset servers that was preventing the chicken debuff from affecting high-level players in low-level open RvR areas. High-level players will once again be turned into a chicken if they should venture into RvR areas too low for their rank.
* Scenarios will no longer remain open if there are not enough players present from both sides.
veryge provide wow gold And world of warcraft gold on cheapest price, enjoy it now!